Monday, June 11, 2012

Lucky #15


15 is my lucky number, and I feel very fortunate to be a new DT member at Seems a Little Sketchy for our newest challenge, sketch #15!! I often played along with their challenges and now I am thrilled to say I am a DT member!!

Our wonderful sponsor is the Digi Doodle Shop. What a fun store!!! Be sure and check it out!


I had so much fun working with this sweetie of an image, Mouse Nap. I do love a good nap, just to re-energize and give this old lady some extra pep!! My family just doesn't get it when it comes to naps, and I don't even try to make them understand. I used Copics on dear Cecil the mouse along with some scrap dsp, ric rac die cuts and pearls. Be sure and check out what the rest of the DT has created with over at Seems a Little Sketchy. Then, after your nap, join us for some fun!

2 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from Fresh Brewed Designs. Wanted to make sure you knew that you have to comment on the Fresh Brewed blog post that the link indicated in the yellow box pts to for the prize. Also the blog hop button you post on your blog needs to pt to the link indicated in the yellow box. Just wanted to let you know so you are covered on both accounts. Hope I've not confused you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the Poppy flowers & cute mouse card. Wonderful coloring.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"