Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello Friend

I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. A serious sinus headache is hampering my creativity as well as my desire to remain upright!! Time for a dark room and some ibuprofen. But I did want to show you my quick card, using one of the newly released Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamps called You+Me=BFF. One of my good friends is blonde so I wanted to be sure and include her here (hi Shelli!). Nothing too fancy, but I must admit I love those cute little button brads. Thanks for stopping by, and like I promised, keeping this short and sweet!!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!!! it is so pretty! I, too, adore those little tiny brad buttons. Precious!!! I am so sorry you are feeling icky. I hope your meds and some rest do the trick. I had one the other day that I could not shake. Had to finally get my IB, sudafed and just lay down. But I waited ALL DAY! at least you are doing the smart thing and trying to stop it early. Sending many hugs!
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh I do hope you are feeling better Linda,rest and take your medication!

Love your 'friend card' with the green and pink colour palette! Great design and colouring!
hugs
glenda