Sunday, June 3, 2012

Clownin' Around

Okay, so I might not be a big clown fan, but how could I resist this cutie from Bugaboo Stamps. This is Lil Clown 1 and one of seven recently released clowns. I love Bugaboo Stamps, they are adorable and so fun to color. I have been so stressed with this track banquet of Phillip's that I'm in charge of that it was relaxing coloring him in. I watched the Stanley Cup (go LA!) while I created this card. Two challenges I want to submit this to include:
Catch the Bug - Anything Goes

And here is the current sketch posted over at The Outlawz. New sketches are posted every Wednesday and I don't know what took me so long to join in on the fun!!!!  Become a member and you too can play along with this wonderful sketch!

5 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Sweet card, love the bright colours and the happy smile on his face! Delightful image!

Migdalia said...

Your clown card is too cute!!!Thanks for making me smile!!Love it!

Joy said...

thanks for playing with Bugaboo!! JOY DT

Joy said...

thanks for playing with Bugaboo!! JOY DT

Jen Leeflang said...

This little clown is GORGEOUS! Your colouring is awesome! Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" on Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck in the draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT