Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Congrats on Your New Home

Happy Tuesday! Four more days of school left for Phillip...not that he's counting down or anything!! Anyway, I wanted to show you a card I made to give our new neighbors. They haven't officially moved in yet but I am ready! I used a Fresh Brewed Designs newly released digital image called My Neighborhood. Wouldn't it be fun to live in a neighborhood full of colorful houses like this?!! Once again, I hit up my scrap pile for my dp.

A couple of Fresh Brewed announcements, be sure and play in our 100 Challenge that starts tomorrow on the Fresh Brewed Blog. There are prizes to be had, and we all love prizes!!!!

One other thing to make note of, Fresh Brewed Designs will be having it's June rubber release starting this Saturday. I can't wait for you to see the new stamps!!!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a beautiful card, Linda! Its perfect for your new neighbor! I love Heather's new house themed digi's! I love the colors you worked with! Your new neighbor is going to love and treasure this special card!
I hope that you have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

My mind always goes to Rainbow Row in Charleston, SC. I love to drive by and see all of those gorgeous colorful houses. I know your neighbors will appreciate your making this welcoming card for them. So sweet of you!!!

Tell Phillip we will count down with him :)) I know he is excited! :)) It feels like this year was SO LONG yet so short at the same time :/

BIG HUGS
Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the wonky looking houses, I always try to use similar wonky houses for my 'new home' cards. Don't know why they just seem so right somehow:O) Your card is fabulous, love it!