Friday, October 7, 2011

Product Parade at Clear Dollar Stamps

Welcome to our Product Parade here at Clear Dollar Stamps. There are so many wonderful sets to show you over the next few days you won't want to miss a minute of it. Today I have six cards to share so be sure to have your cup of coffee or tea, something to munch on, and get ready for some fun.

The sentiment is what's been released this quarter..."Jesus is the best gift of all." I paired it with another individual stamp, Pretty Present. Being one who loves non-traditional Christmas colors, I thought this could be used for the holidays.

Next up is another single sentiment, Celebrate the Reason. I wanted to keep the card simple so this lovely sentiment could be the star. The flower is a die cut and my attempt at creating a poinsettia!! Once I had it made I realized it looked nothing like a poinsettia, but I still liked it, so on the card it went!

Here is a gorgeous set called Little Bethlehem. My inspiration for this card came from the designer paper, Basic Grey's Marrakech. I loved the colors and patterns of it. I heat embossed the village and used my Tombow markers to watercolor. The angle cut along the left side was actually a mistake on my part that needed cut away - guess I shouldn't be giving away my secrets!!

Here we have a card showing off the set Antique Ornaments. What a lovely set! We all have grown up with Christmas trees decorated with these ornaments, I just know it. I wanted to keep mine simple, yet throw in that twist of non-traditional colors. So fun.

So glad you're still with me. This next set is so much fun, Christmas Inch Stamps. There's even an SVG file that coordinates with this set, and you can find it HERE. I must have been in the clean and simple mood, because here's another one!!! I love the white on white with just a hint of color here and there.

The last card I have to show you today is from Poinsettia Joy. A gorgeous large flower, perfect for stamping multiple times and layering away. I wanted to show this flower in a different color than the usual red. If I may say, I love how it turned out. Almost vintage, yet very simple. The card is my fave 4.25 inches square. I wanted to showoff the beautiful flower without alot of other papers and embellishments. Just a bit of lace and that's it.

Thank you for staying with me, be sure and check out Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp. You will see each set and what all is included in it. We have several more days of our Product Parade so be sure and come back. In the mean time, head on over to Clear Dollar Stamps and start shopping.

7 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these are wonderful. I especially like all the white space i see. hee hee Your creams and browns on the poinsettia is awesome!

Shell said...

Ooooh ... Linda ... What fantastic samples! The clean and crisp style of all of these is just amazing, and your color choices are great! Such great layouts, too. Love 'em!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

GIRL!!! THUD.... um... THUD again... and um... THUD one more time!!! If I can pick up my chin long enough I will write you a comment ;)
I LOVE THESE CARDS!!! They are all so beautiful and peaceful and loving and just capture that place in your heart that sinks in and smiles. BEAUTIFUL work. LOVE them all!

Hope you have a lovely and blessed weekend.

Barb Gmitro-Best said...

HI Linda! wonderful samples! Love the poinsettia! I never would have thought of that color combo. AWESOME!

Cassie said...

Hey Linda! Awesome cards from top to bottom! I don't think I could pick a favorite, because they are all so stunning :D

Christi said...

Your sneaks are inspiring... I love love your bethlehem card espcially. Wonderful work!

Lisa Lara said...

Your coloring on your poinsetti and Bethlehem knocks my socks off LOO.