Thursday, October 6, 2011

Be Thankful

I have such a long list of things I am thankful for, but this week, I am thankful for finding an itsy bitsy bit of time to get into my craft room and create. We all need that outlet and when I don't get to stamp every day, I have so many ideas in my head that it's hard to concentrate to get anything done! I made this card for the wonderfully fun monthly challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog, pumpkins. I used a Fresh Brewed Designs image called Angel Cake Fall Wagon. As a kid I too had a little red wagon that I remember putting all my dolls and stuffed animals in and outside they would go with me to play. Ahhhhh the memories! Now I must admit, this is a total and completely shameless CASE from a kit I purchased at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. Thank you Korin for the inspiration.

Be sure and come back tomorrow. We begin our Product Parade of the new quarterly release from Clear Dollar Stamps. You won't want to miss it!

3 comments:

Gale said...

I to am always thankful for the time that I get to spend in my craft room. Amazing how such a simple thing can make you feel so good!
Love the card. The colors are so soothing and that piece of sunflower DP is perfect! Love it.

:) Gale

VanessaB said...

that is soooo adorable. love the colors. awesome coloring of the image. i, too, love that sunflower DP!

Sheryl said...

Hi Linda! I just love all of your cards, but this one is special! I adore, Angel Cake Fall Wagon, and the design papers and layout on this card are beautiful! I am so very thankful that I will have time to stamp this weekend! It certainly was a very long.......week!
Hugs, Sheryl