Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bugaboo Sketch Challenge

I enjoy playing along with the Bugaboo Stamps Wacky Wednesday challenges at Paper Craft Planet and Crafters Digital Art Center. This one is a sketch challenge and I only had a few hours to finish it and get it posted if I wanted to be eligible for the prize drawing!! And of course I do because the winner receives 5 free Bugaboo images!!!!! I used the image AKV Fall Wheelbarrow Kids. I found some old SU designer paper called Apple Cider and used Close to cocoa, Dusty durango, and River rock as my cardstocks. I'm finding the colors a little dull for me, but like I said, I only had a few hours to get this done and posted. Can't wait till tomorrow to see what the next challenge will be.

This is my second post for today. Please scroll down to see the card I created using one of the digis you can purchase as part of the fund raiser going on for fellow crafter and DT member for Clear Dollar Stamps, Katie Renz. Details on how you can help is also included in that post.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I love this sketch, I love this image, I love the papers, and I love your colors. As you can see...I LOVE IT!!!

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda It was so fun to see several of us do this image. Yours is so sweet!! I live how you did your ribbon. Had a great time with Judi. Sorry for not commenting last week. Hugs Arlana