Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's Lookin' Like Fall

The trees are looking lovely this time of year, showing off their ever changing colors of red, orange and yellow. Welcome to another installment of the ever popular Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Play along this week with this fabulous sketch and you could be in the running for a fabulous prize. Please be sure and leave a comment too.


Speaking of a prize, Sassy Cheryl's is our very fine sponsor this week!! Just take a look in her store, you will be amazed at the whimsical images. The prize up for grabs this week is a $5 gift certificate...how fun that would be to win!!!



Here's my card, using the digital image Pumpkin Wagon Boy. And, I'm always happiest when I have a sketch to work with that has lots of layers, that way I can use lots of dsp scraps, like I did here! I couldn't believe it when I found this ribbon in my stash too, absolutely perfect in olive and white. Now be sure and check out the rest of the wonderful creations by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday DT. They are such a talented group of ladies!!

I am submitting this card to the pumpkin challenge over at the ABC DT Challenge blog.

10 comments:

mulberry station said...

Boy, it does look like fall. Everyone of the cards used with this image on our DT are so cute. They bring such a warm feeling when I look at them. Yours is adorable, Linda. Your papers and coloring are perfect. Have a good week. We are thinking about you.
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, this is a super cute image. I just adore it especially with the pumpkins. Your design papers work perfectly and your ribbon is just that perfect finishing touch I do love this card and image. Wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Michelle's Blog and Cards said...

Wonderful card Linda. Great colouring and lovely colour combo. I especially love your bow with the button on the centre. Have a wonderful week - Michelle x

Jeannie said...

Great Fall colors and papers. I always like your stitching and the ribbon and button are fun as well! Sorry I didn't get around to the DT blogs yesterday. Have a wonderful week!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous Fall inspired card!! Love the colors and fabulous design. We would love to see you enter this in our Pumpkin Challenge over at ABC DT Challenge!!
http://abcdtchallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-challenge-pumpkins.html

melody said...

wowza..i am so lovin your coloring chickie......BEAUTIFUL WORK! and beautiful card..gotta love those fall colors

Lisa Lara said...

Beautiful drop dead gorgeous crazy mad coloring skills Loo.

Patti P. said...

What a great card...love your papers and the stitching is so pretty. I love this image! The leaves are gorgeous here,too. Love Fall of the year. I apologize for visiting late this week.
Patti

Genevieve said...

Such a sweet card Linda, beautiful papers & fab colouring. Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Sharon Basel said...

Your coloring of this image is simply fantastic Linda. A beautiful fall card. Hope you're doing well.
Hugs,
Sharon :)