Thursday, December 21, 2006

Monochromatic Swap Card



For a swap I have been dragging my feet on starting. We begin with a "recipe" then create away - it's always amazing the different cards that come out with the same starting point. For this one Noble Deer was to be used with greens or browns to make a monochromatic card. Don't know if I'll add words to this or not, not sure where. I got the idea for it from someone on SCS. Of course sponging was done and I used Chocolate chip, Close to cocoa and Creamy caramel cardstock with Basic brown and Creamy caramel ink. Fun, fun, fun!!

2 comments:

Lorien Clark said...

Love it Linda! I'm always thrilled with the cards we get from the DKOS swaps.

Viv said...

Lovely card, Linda! I'm not in that swap since I don't have the set but looking forward to the others! I love the browns together and the punch in the corners! Perfect!