Friday, December 1, 2006

Card #1 for Stamp Camp



I hold Stamp Camp once a month and average 15 ladies. I must admit, many stamping addicts have come to be as a result of the camps!!! Several have asked me to do stamp camps in their home so they can invite their friends - great alternative to a workshop where I would demonstrate everything. I'd rather they all get their hands dirty playing with the stamps and inks.

This card is one of the Make & Take kits offered by Stampin' Up. I altered it slightly by adding the Print Pattern background to the card, the canvas background to the piece of Ruby red, and the "be merry" from Warm Words. They showed it using the Glad Tidings set, and since I don't have it, I decided to use Snowflake Spot. I used marker to color the snowflake and sponged around the edges. Super easy and super fun!

1 comment:

Viv said...

And it is Super Cute! I love the snowflake on it and the coloring! Great job and good luck at your camp! I'm sure everyone will enjoy themselves!