Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Color Challenge #91



I am so happy how this one turned out I had to post it right away! This is for the color challenge - Cranberry crisp, Sage shadow and More mustard. I wasn't too sure at first about these colors then I found this background paper which worked perfectly. I already had the flower stamped and colored so there was no turning back, time to put it together. Of course I then turned to my background stamps - I love these stamps, always looking for fun ways to combine them. I used Flannel Plaid on the sage (also sponged the edges), and Linen and French Script on the main image. More sponging and DTP added that vintage feel I was going for. Don't you love it when a plan comes together. Paper piercing, distressing, punching and more DTP finish it off. I didn't like the heart on the Riveting stamp so I covered it up with a button that fit perfectly. Wow, only one little piece of ribbon, what is the stamping world coming too!!!!

1 comment:

Viv said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous! The background paper fit in perfectly with the stamps and the color theme. Love the little heart button, word window punches with brads and the little touch of cranberry crisp stitched ribbon! It all came together perfectly for you!! Great job!!