Friday, December 29, 2006

Button Up Sweet Stuff!!



Okay, it's almost 3am, and I'm updating my blog - there's is something seriously wrong with me!! Today we traveled to see my folks which meant round 2 of Christmas for my boys. Mom cooked an awesome spread of food, all I did today was eat! Now Saturday we go to see my in-laws then our holidays will be complete! The weather sure is cooperating for us.

When we got home I hurried up and stamped this card for the Ways to Use It challenge on SCS. Buttons needed to show up somewhere on your card. This card is too simple for me but I still like it for that very reason.

1 comment:

Viv said...

Sometimes simple is good and this is good! I know I tend to keep adding layers and then the card is cluttered. I really like your card and the colors!