Thursday, January 13, 2011

Simply Having Fun!

I am having fun with all the different challenges out there. I'm definitely getting my stampin' groove on...and it feels great!!! This card is for the Techno Stamper sketch challenge. What a fun sketch!!! I used a recently released set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Baby Bundle. Yep, you heard me right, I used a baby set!!! See how versatile some sets can be!!! I have a friend who recently got a new job, so this one's for her!!

Another challenge - Going Grey with Scrap-Creations has a theme challenge this week, Love is in the Air. What's more loving than a pig!!! LOL!!!!! Actually, this is another set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Loving Critters. Doesn't he look great in his fluffy grey sweater?! Like I said, I'm simply having fun!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Runnergirl Creations said...

Adorable! I love the embossing! Great job! Blessings! :)

MJ said...

Both cards are just adorable. Love those sweet hearts on the first one and that pig is too cute too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! Great job.

Kathie said...

Hi De Hi Linda, I have sent you some love - it's on my blog if you would like it?
Hugs
Kathie
xox
P.S Love your cards it's all this spare time you have now LOL

Peggy said...

Such cute cards. Great stitching on the 2nd one. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

LeAnne said...

That first card is absolutely SWEET!

Kristen said...

Such a cute card....Thanks for playing with us over at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations