Monday, January 10, 2011

HELP FOR KATIE

As many of you know, the Design Team Leader for Clear Dollar Stamps, Katie, was hit with a terrible blow over Christmas. Katie was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer with chemotherapy as her only option of treatment. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her and her beautiful family. You can read about her day to day journey on her blog, My Paper Haven.

Now a crafting friend of Katie's, Jak Heath, has organized a fundraiser for Katie and her family. Be sure and check out Jak's Blog, because with your donation of approximately $23, you will receive a boat load of adorable digi stamps!! These stamps cannot be purchased anywhere else and are only available till Feb. 10th, so act quickly. Now I've had the priviledge to play with some of them so let me share.

This is a set from Clear Dollar Stamps, illustrated by Kim Teasdale, called Recipe for Love.



Now I absolutely could not resist using this set from Doodle Pantry, called Bunny Friends. I used the pre-colored bunny and teddy.

Again, please go to Jak's blog and help out.

11 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these are wonderful! Your coloring is fantastic on both of them.

Cassie said...

Gorgeous cards, Linda ;D

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I have posted this everywhere I could to help spread the word.
Your cards are beautiful!!! I love the cherry bowl. That red is just so striking!

Lifting Katie and her family up in prayer

Barb said...

These are beautiful Linda!!

Kevin Renz said...

You know how I feel... words cannot express!

L.Wilson said...

Oh, these are sweet creations. I'm so glad we have such a wonderful response for helping Katie's family! Thanks for entering DPDC5.

Unknown said...

Adorable samples for Katie Linda!
Hugs,
True :D

Stacy said...

Oh Linda, you are so kind! Your cards are just lovely! I haven't printed my images off yet, but you have inspired me to do so. Sorry, I have missed so many of your wonderful cards! I have kinda been MIA in the blogging world lately!
Hugs,
Stacy

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely fabulous cards! Love them both. Thanks so much for joining us by DPBC5!

Dawn Frost said...

Both cards are fantastic! Love your bowl of cherries and the bunny rocks! Thanks for joining us at DPD5

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I love both of your cards! I haven't printed off all of my images from the donation yet, but the cooking ones will be the next ones after seeing your cute card! I love them both! Thanks for playing at DPDC5. Good Luck!
Georgia
Guest DT for January