Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

And some yummy chocolates are tucked inside this cute little box!! I got the idea from someone's blog and didn't write the address down, so if it's yours, please let me know!! The box is Sizzix's Box #2 die that I cut out of some light blue Bazzill cardstock. I used scraps for everything else!! From Clear Dollar Stamps I used their Tabs & Tags stamps and dies for the tag on the front. As for the flower, I cut out the shapes with the Blooming Bouquet dies, then got to work folding and crumpling them till I got the shape I wanted. I tied a quick bow with green grosgrain ribbon for a leaf effect. Now for the center of the flower, I used a 4-hole button that I slipped a gold brad into each of the holes, then glue dotted it in. This button makes me eligible for two challenges - Craft Your Passion and The Crazy Challenge. Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure and come by tomorrow, it's a GINORMOUS day of cards and postings for me!!!!

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Great box and I like that flower on the top.

mulberry station said...

You are a busy girl today. Your gift box is darling. I love gift boxes anyway...very cute idea. Nancy

Hristovica said...

Wonderful box decorated with beautiful flower. Thank you for participating in this week's challenge at The Crazy Challenge. Hugs