Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fresh Brewed Designs Blog Hop

Good Morning and welcome to the FRESH BREWED DESIGNS Valentine's Blog Hop and New Image Release! If you are getting here from Stacy's blog, then you are at the right place! If not, then please go back to Heather's Coffee Break to the start of the hop!

For those of you who are staying, we want to begin by thanking you for taking time out of your schedule to hop along with us. This hop will feature some of the many newly released Valentine's digis available TODAY in the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop . These images are all lovey and sweet; the perfect way to tell your someone special how you feel about them.


My first card I created using the Love Bird Owls and Sentiment. I adore owls and these two couldn't be any cuter!!!

And my second card is a cutie too...no really, her name is Cutie Pie!!!!!!! And this image is called Cutie Pie Holding Heart. Now this heart is all sparkly, like every heart should be!!!
Everyone hopping today will be entered in a random drawing for a Fresh Brewed Prize, so be sure to leave a comment on each blog you hop to. Everyone who snagged the Jan 19 blog badge and emailed Heather will be entered twice!
For every 10 hop participants, there will be an extra image added to the prize package for this hop, which means the more you share; the more chances there will be to win.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Your next hop stop will be our Special Guest Designer's blog, Lawren. Welcome Lawren!!!
BUT WAIT…..

Before you leave I want to let you in on a little secret! Fresh Brewed Designs is getting ready for another Rubber Stamp Release!!! Heather has designed several new stamps to add to the shop including the Cutie Pie featured on the badge below and some new coffee girls. The hop and release will be on March 1. Heather has created this badge and is asking us all to help spread the word by adding it to our sidebar and linking it back to Freshly Brewed Challenges. IF YOU DO add the badge, head over to the challenge blog, email Heather and let her know. She will add you to a drawing for a special prize that will be announced after the March 1 hop.

Thanks again for hopping with us at Fresh Brewed Designs.



TODAY ONLY (Jan 19) FRESH BREWED RUBBER STAMPS ARE 35% OFF! HEATHER NOW HAS HANDMADE EMBELLISHMENTS ADDED TO THE SHOP ALSO! COME CHECK IT ALL OUT AT FRESH BREWED DESIGNS.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards...love both layouts.

Arts by Sara said...

Your cards are absolutely adorable! I love the goodies that you have added! I have become a follower and hope that you come be a follower on blog also! Happy Creating! Sara

http://CreativeAddictionsbySara.blogspot.com

Caroline said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Your cards are perfection! How I wish I could sew like that(:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL card! The sewing is stunning!! :D LOVE it!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my! Two AWESOME cards, each one is just too too cute! I love the cutie pie card (very sweet) and the Love Birds is incredible!!! I love those owls. ;)

Fantastic job!

Amanda said...

oh and I missed the cutie pie card! That one is GREAT too!! :D LOVE THEM!!!!

Tracey said...

Oh my, your cards are beautiful. I really like the stitching. I really need to try this out on a card, just been a lil bit nervous about it. You make it look easy and lovely.
Hugs,
Tracey

MiamiKel said...

Oh these are truly delightful! I love the soft, warm feel to each one and they are crafted to perfection - beautiful all the way around! Wonderful job! x0x0

Barbara said...

Hi, Linda! It's good to see you! Both cards are so lovely! I really like the polka dots on the first one and the mix of dp on the second. Very nice!

Barb

bumblebee creations said...

OM Goodness!! These are amazing!! I am loving the layouts of both!

April said...

Your cards are fantastic...I just love all the layers and stitching!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful cards! I love the stitching!

Kathy and Lucky said...

wow your cards are amazing, all the stitching, ribbons and DP and the coloring of the images, gorgeous.

Cheryl First said...

Oh my gosh....I'm so jealous of your sewing detail! Fantastic!

Rhonda Miller said...

These are both so great. TFS.

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

FANTASTIC work as always Linda!! Thought I already followed your blog, but I didn't - I do now:) Hope you are doing well my friend.

Crafty In Carolina Stamper said...

OMG! I absolutely love the cards you created! Soooo pretty! =)

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

You're so right... nice and sparkly, just like it should be!!
I don't know how you figured out how to stitch so perfectly straight, but I envy your skills! (-:

{{hugs}}
Stacie

Marie-Anne said...

What a lovely cards! My favorite one is the one with the owls, since I'm a fan of owls.

Marie-Anne

Stacy said...

Ahh Linda what can I say that hasn't been said! These are positivly beautiful! Perfect in everyway! and ditto on everything everyone else said so this isn't the longest comment ever!
Hugs!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I think you know how much I LOVE your stitching... so I will not even say it... but I am thinking it and ooohing and ahhing about it as we 'speak'. Your owl card is SOOOO cute and so sweet. I love your layering and the bow!

Cutie Pie is sooo pretty! those papers~pretty pinks and white~ make the card pop out and feels so happy.

Thanks for helping make this hop such a success and spreading some love Fresh Brewed Style.