Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Freshly Brewed Sketch

Isn't this a fabulous sketch?!! It's the latest challenge over at Freshly Brewed Challenges this week. Our fearless leader and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs sure keeps coming up with some fabulous ideas to keep the mojo flowing!!!
On my card I used the Sweet on You image with sentiment. Isn't it yummy!!! LOL!!! I even added some Crystal Effects to the strawberries for some added shine. I've been on a "brights" kick recently and had to pull out my Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely papers. And another perfect bow, thanks to my Bow Easy. Now you really must check out the rest of the DT's cards using this sketch, they are fantastic. Check 'em out HERE on the Freshly Brewed Challenges blog. Now I can't wait to see what you create!!!

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

What a sweet treat of a card! Love the purple and greens together, and your stitching is fantastic! Just a super card!

Runnergirl Creations said...

Great sketch & a fun and colorful card! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE the fun bright colors and your stitching! (I think I say that every time ;)!!!)

HUGS!!!

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

Oh Linda!! That is one of the first images that ever drew me in to Fresh Brewed Designs and will always be my favorite!!
Like you, I love the bright and cheerful and this one fits the bill! (-:

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee this is so my style of card. lol Fabulous coloring.

Stacy said...

YUMMY card! Lovely colors and oh so beautiful ribbon!!!! LOVE IT! So sad I am drooling over the ribbon instead of the icecream! LOL!