Tuesday, June 29, 2010

You're So Tweet!!

You know I love birds, and this set of digitals, called Love Tweet Love, from Clear Dollar Stamps is adorable! I printed this image onto lightweight water color paper and colored it in with my Tombow markers. The sketch is from the Sketch Saturday Challenge. I used some of the soon to be released Winter Solice colors of cardstock and ribbon from Clear Dollar Stamps -- Raging river, Blueberry Patch, Strawberry jam, White. The DSP is Memory Box's Jubilee. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure and check out the July sneak peeks happening right now over at the CDS blog, Clearly iStamp.

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda this is so adorable! Very very springy and sweet.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda I love this card! I especially love how your colored your bird! So Tweet!

Unknown said...

Super cute!