Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sweet Sketch #3

Here is the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday...


And here is my third card using it! The digital image is Summer Fairy Finna from Mo's Digital Pencil. I printed it onto watercolor paper and used Tombow markers to color it. While it was still in the nesties die after cutting and embossing, I sponged blue ink around. I love that look! I used Kioshi dsp by Basic Grey along with one of their fancy brads. The crocheted flower is handmade...by me!!!!! Can you believe it?! A crocheter I am not so don't look too closely!!! Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

mulberry station said...

Wow, I am lovin this one..darling image. Love that crocheted flower, wonderful paper and stitching! Really cute card!!
Nancy SSW

Jeannie said...

I love making my own crocheted flowers too - the perfect addition to this already gorgeous card!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,
jeannie

Do What You Love said...

The crocheted flower is so elegant and adds that special touch to an already lovely card! Thanks for joining us at SSW! :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love the flower - job well done! Your shading is perfect on the image. Thanks for playing at SSW.

Deanne :)