Saturday, June 26, 2010

USA

4th of July is just around the corner, so I decided to pull out my Let Freedom Ring digital image from Clear Dollar Stamps and create. Well I needed a sketch so off to find a challenge I went -- and came across one from Our Creative Corner. I used my Tombow markers and blender pen on the flag that was printed on watercolor paper. Lots of fun papers and embellies that I found in my scrapbooking stuff - this was meant to be a layout, but I used it for a card instead!!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Awesome! Great 4th card.

Andrea Ewen said...

Super patriotic! Love that image and all your details come together perfectly...great work!

bensarmom said...

Linda, This is just beautiful. I love the detailed inside too.
Hope things are well with you.

Genevieve said...

Fab Linda!

Katie Renz said...

Great job on these Linda!