Wednesday, June 16, 2010

More Digis to Show

So glad you're back to see installment #2 of my digi samples from the newest release at Clear Dollar Stamps. Here we have the set Love Tweet Love, which contains 3 images and 4 sentiments. I needed an Anniversary card for my brother and his wife, so this is it. The birds were watercolored with my Tombow markers, cut out with an oval nestie, and sponged with So saffron ink. Papers include Cosmo Cricket's DeLovely DSP, WCP, White, Bubble gum, Turquoise gem and Bee pollen, all from CDS. The ribbon is also CDS's Bubble gum.
Okay, now aren't these cuties, well, cute?! Who knew ants could have so much fun!!! This is from a new digi set called Firecracker Bugs, a 2 image, 4 sentiment set. I adore these ants! And who could resist them holding a sparkler! I used Copics on this card plus highlighted the sparkler with some Stickles. Found some patriotic paper in my scraps, pairing it up with CDS's cardstock - Deep sea, Pucker up, Bee pollen and White. Of course you can't talk about sparkle without adding lots of sparkly bling!!!!! Tomorrow I will post my last card using the newly released digis. Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: