Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Digi Day Release

I promised yesterday to show you some samples of the newly released digis at Clear Dollar Stamps. This one comes from the set called Let Freedom Ring. For $2.50 you get 7 images, 2 flags and 5 sentiments. You can't go wrong with that! I used my blender pen and ink refills to color in this one. Other DT members who have samples using this set are...
Now if you're a bird lover like me, this set is for you! It's called Resting Bird, and, get this, is FREE!!!!!!!! You can't go wrong with that!!!!! Now don't ask me what kind of bird I was going for when I colored this one in (using Copic markers), I just saw in my head a yellow-bellied grey species of something!!! LOL!!! I keep finding new places I've stashed paper, so I went "shopping" for this Scenic Route dsp and rust Bazzill cardstock. You've gotta check out these samples from other DT members, they will blow you away:
I will be back tomorrow with a few more of my samples, so I will see you then!!!

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the side stars with your flag! So patriotic and beautiful! The bird is awesome also!

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these are wonderful, I especially love the flag card.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, what beautiful cards! I am in love with your flag. I totally love that you made is light. I wouldn't have even thought of that! Great creativity! Your bird is colored beautifully then with that ribbon! Wow, great job girl!!

Lisa Lara said...

Your cards are impecable (sp?) Linda. I just love the way you colored your flag.