Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter Wishes


This card is for the Clearly Inspired Challenge for Clear Dollar Stamps. I used two CDS stamp sets, Snowman Wishes and Fanciful Flakes. I love the snowmen in the set and you can never have too many snowflake stamps!! The colors are Bravo burgundy, Bashful blue, Always artichoke and Figgy Pudding DSP from Basic Grey. Of course I had to add some stitching, I love the finishing touch it provides. Thanks for stopping by and hope you can play along with our Winter Inspired Challenge.

12 comments:

Tricia T said...

Oh, this is so cute!!! I haven't used that snowman from the set yet. I love him! And the tree looks like those mornings when the world is covered in frost and just sparkles. Wonderful card!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a pretty winter card, Linda...your little snowman is just tooo cute and I love the pretty papers you used!!! We are supposed to get snow today....Woot!!!

Cassie said...

Oh, you know how I LOVE that snowman set! So cute, Linda! They make me giggle ;D

Unknown said...

So sweet! Love the dsp you used and the glittar! Gorgeous!

Lisa Lara said...

I just love this paper Linda. Really makes the card look elegant. Love your image. Cute.

Heather said...

This is beautiful! The stitching is awesome and the ribbon is perfect! Great job!

Shawne said...

I love these rich warm colors and the perfect bows! Gorgeous!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet Linda. I love this snowman. It is such a great wintery image.. I wish we got some snow here. I miss it.

Kevin Renz said...

Linda,

You outdid yourself. This card is just plain yummy.

Laurie Wilson said...

This is so pretty and I love the warmth of the holiday in this scene!

Stacy Morgan said...

So pretty, that paper is awesome! Wonderful card.

Gloria Dojlido said...

So cute! What a great scene!