Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!

And after you bring in the new year tonight with a big woohoo, don't forget to head over to Clear Dollar Stamps, because their new release will be ready for ordering!! This set is the January Stamp of the Month, Kisses and Cookies, free with any $50 order! Check out the stamp sheet on Lori's blog. I saved one of my General Foods International Coffee tins, covered it in paper, stamped the sentiment "A Kiss for You," and popped up a chocolate kiss. Now my tin overfloweth with kisses so I had to eat some to be able to get the lid on!!! A very quick and simple gift idea. Check out these blogs for other ideas:




Now this cute little set is called Toybox Time, by Laurie Wilson. I have so few baby stamps that I was thrilled to now own this one. And I decided to make a baby card with it!!!! Now everyone knows lavender is not my favorite color, but I went with it because of the DSP (Aerial by Memory Box). This card measures 4 1/4" square, a perfect little size for a perfect little someone! Here are the other ladies showing off their sneak peeks using this set:
Have a safe and wonderful New Years Eve. We are going to visit my parents today - pray that the snow cooperates!! We got 3 inches overnight with 4 inches being predicted then for tonight. I'm hoping we get home before that round begins!!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Cute cute chocolate tin. And I like the print paper with your little puppy toy!

Joan Ervin said...

What a great idea to cover the coffee tin with paper and fill with kisses...makes for one fabulous gift!! I love your sweet card, too...such a darling image and pretty colors!!! Have a great New Years, Linda!!!