Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Critter Log


I adore this stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps called Critter Log. Besides having adorable images, the other fun thing about it is that it's FREE, yes, I said FREE, with a $30 purchase. Normally the stamp of the month is free with a $50 purchase so take advantage of this great deal. Mr. Froggie was stamped, colored in with Copic markers, and cut out. I then popped him up above the log. I used up some scrap pieces of Lime Rickey DSP by Basic Grey for the fun pop of color.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Fabulous card! I LOVE the buttons! The DP you used is PERFECT for that image! Great job!

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh so vibrant and cute Linda. I like the buttons too.

Joan Ervin said...

You sure did pick the perfect paper to go with that adorable frog....this is super cute, Linda!!!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome creation!
:-)