Monday, December 7, 2009

Got Snow?

We've had snow coming down since Saturday, just not a lot has been sticking...and I'm okay with that!!! My "Got Snow" card is for a December release sketch challenge for GinaK Designs over at SCS. I enjoy sketch challenges and this was a fun one to do. I used the Got Snow? set, coloring it in with my Copic markers. Colors of cardstock include Regal rose, Certainly celery, Bashful blue and white. The ribbon is regal rose grosgrain and the red pearls are by Kaiser Scrapbooking. Hope you have a wonderful Monday. I hope to get some Christmas cookies baked today. I've made three different kinds of cookies already, unfortunately two of them have already been devoured! Somehow I was able to sneak the chocolate chips into the freezer, but not without inquiries as to where they were!!!!!

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling card, Linda....I love that sweet image and your pretty coloring!!! I am sooo bummed that we didn't get any snow last weekend...tomorrow it's going to get up in the 60's. I guess our chance for snow before Christmas is nill!!! Hey...I'll be over for some of those cookies...they sound yummy!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable. Linda the colors are spring and cute. Glad you got snow, we have 0 degrees but no snow yet. ugh... cold cold cold