Sunday, December 14, 2014

It's Doodle Time

We're doing a little doodling over at The Outlawz this week. That's right, our clean and simple challenge is to show some doodles on your project. Now I'm not much of a doodler, in fact it stresses me out a bit to know there are no exact rules to follow!! I started by stamping this Inspiration Mosaic by Gina K Designs in black ink. Then I came in with a black pen and started just drawing whatever came to mind. I stamped the sentiment in one block then, feeling stressed to the max doodling, added the piece of pattern paper, embellishing with sewing and gold brads. Silly I know to be stressed with simply playing with pen and paper but that's how my world operates!!!!!! Hope you can join us for some stress-free doodling fun at The Outlawz.

1 comment:

Heide said...

Love how this turned out. Your doodling looks great, what a fun card.
Hugs, Heide