Saturday, December 13, 2014

Happy Holidays

Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the sketch challenge over at Operation Write Home. I love their sketches! They're the only ones that post dimensions which helps take the guess work out.


Here's my card using the newly released Holiday Partridge. This is one beautiful set and a definite must have. I used the color version along with some of the digital papers included in the set. I love the golds, greens and burgundies in this image. I had to add a little something into the upper right corner, it just looked too empty, so gold brads it was. A great sketch and an even greater sponsor. Play along for your chance at some Doodle Pantry goodies.
 

2 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

How gorgeous! Love the rich colors and your interpretation of the sketch, Linda. Beautiful design!

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Linda, what a pretty card! I also love the colors of this set. Beautiful image and love the gold brads you added. Also, what a great snowflake in the lower corner!!
Hugs, Sarah T