Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Chaos Color Challenge

Yes, this is my third post for today, but yesterday was simply one of those days that I didn't even turn my computer on!!! Over at Catch the Bug, yesterday's challenge was a color challenge.  

Here's my card, using a Bugaboo image, AKV Elf Ornament. Did you ever have one of those cards that everything went wrong while you were making it?! Well that's what happened here. I'm still not happy with the way it turned out but I wanted to just get it over with, take a picture, and move on!! I put glossy accents on the ornament and wish I hadn't, it altered the colors slightly and I lost the vibrant pink of the stripes (so use your imagination!!). My pink embossed pieces simply gave me grief in more ways than one. Okay, enough complaining. Time to pick yourself up and get on with today's challenge! Hope you have a great Tuesday!!



3 comments:

sgc said...

Very cute. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's Christmas Chaos challenges.

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is so sweet and your colouring lovely! Thanks for joining us on Day three of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
love
Jen L
Bugaboo Stamps DT

mulberry station said...

Your card makes me smile! So cute....and no reason to not like this one. You did a fabulous job!
Hugs, Nancy