Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Sweet Halloween

Seems like I had an OOPS moment and forgot to post to my blog for today!! Well here we go, a great blast from the past sketch for the last Wednesday of the month at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We also have a twist...anything coffee themed. 

And who better to sponsor us with our coffee theme twist than Heather at Fresh Brewed Designs, where creativity is brewed fresh daily (I love that!). And did you know Sept. 29th is National Coffee Day?! Let's get ready to celebrate with a full pot of your favorite blend! 

Here's my card, using one of my absolutely favorite Fresh Brewed Deigns image, Pumpkin Latte. I paired it up with the fun sentiment, Java Happy Halloween. Would you believe it wasn't until now that I realized I mixed up the words!!!!! How crazy!!!!! So to all you coffee drinkers out there, from me to you, Happy Java Halloween!!!!! And join us for some coffee fun at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2



6 comments:

Joanna M. said...

I wondered about that when I saw your card but honestly ... it's so stinking cute anyway. Love the colors and your paper. You never fail to inspire me!

Sally Dube said...

Happy "Java" Halloween to you Linda!! Super cute card - that image is a favorite of mine. Love your polka dots and the sentiment is the perfect embellishment!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Heide said...

Well...Happy Java Halloween to you too! Love the words mixed up on this great looking card!
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Oh Happy Java Halloween to you too! I love your card and this wonderful image and colours. Is it true that you can get pumpkin flavored coffee??? A bit like KFC all the herbs and spices!!! I adore pumpkin and this card is so pretty. Take care and hope you're having a great weekend?
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Linda, I really love this card. Your rich colors are so perfect. It is always a treat to see your fun cards.
Hugs, Nancy

Janice said...

Super card and I'm kinda curious about a pumpkin Latte, saw them in Starbucks the other day but then went my usual in case it wasn't as nice! Jx