Sunday, September 21, 2014

Home Sweet Home

Fresh Brewed Designs is sponsoring Cupcake Inspirations this week. What a grand picture!! People are so creative when it comes to decorating cakes and cupcakes. I just smear on the icing and gobble 'em up!! That's my extent of decorating!!

I was inspired by the pink color and "buildings" theme. From Fresh Brewed Designs I used House on a Hill digital stamp, coloring it in fun shades of pink. My background is 1" strips of paper laid on a diagonal and sponged with caramel ink. This is going to a young couple I work with  who just bought their first place. Sure hope you get a chance to play along in the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge this week, you could be the winner of some fun Fresh Brewed Designs goodies.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is amazing! I love the background you created. The scalloped edging and little flower are so sweet. Gorgeous coloring too! I know this couple will love this sweet little congratulatory card.

Big hugs and smiles,
Heather

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It was wonderful inspiration. Just for a sec I thought dang...Linda sure knows how to decorate a cupcake...haha But you definitely nailed the inspiration.

Diane said...

What a darling design.

Hugs diane