Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Mid Month Release at Doodle Pantry

SURPRISE!! We're having a mid-month release at Doodle Pantry!! That means more sweetness to share, like Praying Birdie that I used on my card. Yes, I used the color version, but check this out, I did not use any digital paper!!!!! What's up with that?!! I actually found this piece of green plaid in my stash that I simply went for it. And I had to use a new embossing folder on the strip of green along the right. Super quick and easy to create, perfect for a friend in need.

3 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Very sweet Lou. I love all the green.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhhh...sweet and sincere. It's hard for me to do cards like this. I get so emotional. Bravo for you!

Joanna M. said...

LOVE that embossing folder. This card is soo you, stunning in it's sincerity and simplicity. Just PERFECT.