Friday, July 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Eeeek, there's only 152 days left till Christmas!!!!! And now I've got one more card to add to my collection! The moment I saw this set from Imagine That, I knew I had to have it!! After all, I am a HUGE fan of snowmen. This set is called Snow Mice and can be found HERE. I used the color version (but of course!!) and once again, kept it clean simple. Fridays are the weekly inspiration day of the Imagine That design team and guests, so be sure and check out their projects HERE. Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Hi Lou, this is so cute.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Good Grief...I too LOVE this image after seeing yours. You must stop...I can't keep buying images! I saved their link just on case I find a few more dollars...lol. Wow... You have been busy with your snowmen. I had no idea you were a snowman lover. I must remember that. Do you have a subscribe link? I couldn't find one.