Monday, July 7, 2014

His & Her Cards

OWH held a Virtual Card Making Party this past weekend. Obviously I'm getting a very late start, but I have a good excuse...we were on vacation in the Outerbanks. Yes, we were there when Hurricane Arthur hit but we decided to stay and ride it out. When the wind and rain were at its worst, I wasn't so sure we had made such a good decision. Anyway, we made it and have a good story to tell.

The very first challenge from Sybrina's blog was to use an OWH sketch and create both a his and a her card. Above is the sketch I used.

And here is my "his" card. I used the stamp set and papers from the July card kit of the month, Sending Happy Mail. I'm feeling very patriotic so red, white and blue it is!

 Here's the "her" version. Same sketch, same stamp set, just different papers I found on my desk. I'm thinking it's time to clean off my desk!!! I'm going to keep working on the challenges, they all sound so fun!


1 comment:

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Linda.

First of all, congrats on surviving the hurricane! Glad everyone is safe and sound... with a great story to tell. :)

I'm thinking with paper finds like these that you should leave your desk exactly as is. Really cute cards!

Thanks so much for playing along with the his and hers challenge!