Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Be Merry

 Here we go, another fabulous sketch for you to try at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. It's super fun, and another one to help use up scrap paper!!
Our sponsor this week is the wonderful and generous Sally Ann at Digi Stamp Boutique. She has a store full of adorable images...take a moment for a look. You'll have your cart filled up in no time. Our winner this week will receive a £10 voucher.

Here's my card, using the sweet image Hattie and Buddy. How fun to have a friend to go out in the snow with!! Yes, I forgot the three embellies in the bottom right corner. That just shows you how lazy I really am...I certainly could have put them on and taken a new picture, but I didn't!! Pitiful indeed!! I sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I am submitting this card to the July customer competition on the Digi Stamp Boutique blog.
 

3 comments:

Heide said...

Linda,
What a darling image, so bright and cheerful for the Chirstmas holidays. Have a super week.
Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Oh Linda I love this sweet little Christmas card she is so cute. Great colours and embellishments. You'll have all your Christmas cards made within the next few months the way that your going full steam ahead. Enjoy your week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Love this adorable card!! You are on a roll with your Christmas cards!! So awesome!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally