Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Sweet Christmas

I have been so out of sorts this week, need to find that summer routine. Things run so much smoother when school is in session (shhhh, don't tell my kids I said that!!). Anyway, welcome to our latest challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. We're always so glad to see what you do with our sketches.  

Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. The winner will receive a £10 voucher for the Digi Stamp Boutique store.  

I know, you think I'm crazy, but I went with a Christmas image!!! I couldn't resist this cutie Zoe and Christmas Tree. I used some non-holiday paper and these pink felt flowers that were hangin' out on my desk, begging to be used on a project!! Now it's your turn to show off your creativity and join us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

I'd like to submit this card to the customer competition at the Digi Stamp Boutique Blog.

4 comments:

Heide said...

You are getting quite the start on Christmas cards! So cute. love the papers. Hugs, Heide

Kathie said...

Your not crazy at all I went with a Christmas card as well and I am next week as well. Your image is really cute and I know what you mean I couldn't resist those two Robin's on a branch. Love you felt added embellishments they look perfect for this image and card. Take care and enjoy your week and weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Joanna M. said...

This is absolutely darling! Love those "ginormous" pink flowers; they make for an unconventional but REALLY cute Christmas card!

Sally Dube said...

I Love the pink and green combo on your Christmas card =) Such a cute image!! Wonderf card Linda!!
Blessings and hugs to you!
Sally