Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Show Me Some Glitter

That's our challenge this week at Holly Jolly Christmas...show me some glitter. I used an image from our sponsor, The Stamping Boutique. I so love snowmen and this guy is so fun. He's Snowman - Father Time. I used Stickles for my glitter, applying it on my die cut snow hills as well as several places on the image. Gotta say, this is about the most glitter I use on any one card!! But that doesn't mean you can't show off more on your creation!! Be sure and share it with us over at Holly Jolly Christmas.

Challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - G is for Glitter  
Charisma Cardz Challenge - Sparkle and Shine
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - Anything Goes Christmas

5 comments:

Cat's sCrap said...

What an adorable realization ! Cute character. Simple and clean as I like !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz today.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Lindsey said...

This is so cute! Love the snowman and his glittery hills. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

Joanna M. said...

Love, love, LOVE the snowy hills. Clever girl!

Donna said...

Super cute card Linda! Love that snowman image and the glitter on the hilltops! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "G is for Glitter" challenge!!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Perfect touch of glitter. Thanks for joining us at SoSS