Saturday, June 7, 2014

Reach for the Sky

I bought some dies to go along with my clear stamps by Lawn Fawn and had to start playing right away!! The stamp set Sunny Skies was one of my very first purchased from Lawn Fawn. Imagine my delight when they released a coordinating die set. Quick and easy to create. And oh so fun, just what I needed. Here are some challenges I'd like to submit my card to:

Fussy and Fancy - Outside 
Scrapbooker PhD - Use your die cuts
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Summer
Lawnscaping Challenge - Embossing

4 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

what a lovely card! the sunny skies stamp set is a favorite of mine too!! i love the dry embossing on the background! the sky deserves some awesome texture, i think! :) thanks for playing with us at lawnscaping! :D

Unknown said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD

Jo Rice said...

What a great card and such an inspirational sentiment.
Perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and good luck...Jo. X

Unknown said...

This is such a bright and fresh card. I love that you embossed the background to give the sky a bit of texture. It pays off. Pretty colors. Don't you just love that more stamp companies are creating coordinating die cuts! Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's die cut challenge.