Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sending You Sunshine

Please send sunshine!!! I desperately need warmer temperatures! Yesterday we had snow flurries...please stop!!! This is my card for the CAS challenge over at The Outlawz. Our theme this week is a "two-some challenge" - put 2 of the same thing on your card, clean and simple style of course. Well I have two flowers, two leaves (stamp set and dies by PaperTrey Ink) and two shades of brown. When I made this card I was under the influence of Nyquil (I simply can't kick this cold). When I posted this card in our DT forum, I also said I used 2 pop dots!! What I actually meant was I popped up the two flower centers, not literally 2 pop dots!! Needless to say I got a little harassment about that, all in a loving way. The woodgrain background is clear embossed, giving this card wonderful shine and interest even though it's clean and simple. Sure hope you can join us this week over at The Outlawz

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

OH wow this is gorgeous. Love the wood grain design paper.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}