Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's a Gingerbread Christmas

We have a tasty theme for your over at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge. This week it's all about yummy gingerbread. And our sponsor this week is pretty sweet too...it's Bugaboo!! I used the adorable Bobblehead Christmas Gingerbread image found HERE. I colored him up with my copic markers and added some Stickles to his icing. I used the Stella Sketch found over at Catch the Bug - check it out HERE. I love sketch challenges and I love Bugaboo, so it was a no brainer to play along!

Other challenges I'm submitting my card to include:
Christmas Card Challenges - favorite coloring medium
Completely Christmas - Anything goes Christmas  
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Circles
Crimbo Crackers - Anything goes Christmas

5 comments:

Kim Ross said...

Your card is absolutely adorable!! Your gingerbread man looks good enough to eat. :)

Anne said...

Love your card Linda and your gingerbread man is good enough to eat! Hugs x

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 170 and Completely Christmas 5 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 5 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Karen (karey2005) said...

So cute! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)