Monday, April 14, 2014

Fresh Brewed Designs April Blog Hop

Hello!

Welcome to Fresh Brewed Designs April Blog Hop and New Digi Release!
Your first hop stop is at  Freshly Brewed Challenges.
If you have already visited and are arriving
here directly from the Fresh Brewed Blog, then you are right on track!
 
 

We are so happy to have you visiting with us today.

We have been waiting for this hop, and season change, for some time now!
Birds are singing, kids are riding bikes around the neighborhood, pollen has covered everything, 
bees are busy buzzing around newly bloomed flowers  ... SPRING IS HERE! 

Here's my card, using the sweet Daffodil Daisy. I simply had to create with this image, after all, there's a kitty on it!!!! I had to go with some bright colors too for the warm weather we wish would hurry up and hang around. Tomorrow's forecast, cold and snow!! 

Check out all the sweet new digis being released today HERE in the shop.

Check this out!
You can purchase these digis as a set for a special
NEW RELEASE PRICE!
This deal, and the hop,  ends on April 16th at 11:59 PM
Stop by the shop and get yours today


Thank you so much for hopping with us today.
I do hope you enjoyed your visit here.
It is time for you to hop on over to my fellow DT member and friend
Sheryl's blog to see what she has prepared for you. 

Have a lovely day.
 
Here's the hop order in case you get lost.
 
KIM 
BETH 
 


20 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOOK HOW CUTE!!! I LOVE the colors of this card. So bright and cheerful. That diecut is TDF! and the felt flower is gorgeous. What a fun and sweet card!

I hope you have a lovely day my friend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com

Desire Fourie said...

Linda this is so fun and springy. Love the yellow and red.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anonymous said...

Love your sweet card! Hugs~Patti

bumblebee creations said...

Oh my goodness, is th i s ever gorgeous...lovely colors, and love the flower!!

Lori Barnett said...

So CUTE! Love the Spring colors...and the image is colored beautiful!

Pat said...

Love the colors on your card. That image is sweet! Thanks for the inspiration.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the new digi! And it has a kitty - I love kitties! Your colour scheme is so bright and cheery and I love your die-cut border! Thanks for the blog hop!

Tiggerscraps said...

This is so cute! I love that background paper, great colors

Kim B said...

Precious! Love the colors you have used too cute!

Beth Brovold said...

Hi Linda!!! A beautiful card...I too love the yellow and red combination!!! Weren't the images fun to play with!!!

Anonymous said...

I to love cats! Will have to get that set before the deadline Wed.

Salnclts said...

I love the embossed strip and all the colors!

Crafting Vicky said...

ahhhhhh soooo cute!!! love the colors you have used!

Edwina said...

Hi Linda, I love your color choices. So pretty. Love the border and flower you used. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Diana said...

Very nice card. Spring has sprung.

VanessaB said...

such a cute cute card. I just love the colors you used and the country garden spring feel to it all. :)

Amy A said...

GORGEOUS Linda! Love the red and yellow, and that border is fabulous!

Hugs,

DT Sis~ Amy

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

How fun. Love your color combo and the die cut border.

Nanasniftynitch said...

Lovely card, so bright and cheerful.

Unknown said...

Great image and wonderful coloring. Love the flower.