Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sweet Mermaid

It's the last Wednesday of the month so we have an extra fun challenge for you at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. Use one of your favorite sketches from this year and add a twist - fairies or mermaids. How fun!!! 

Our sponsor this week is Dilly Beans Digi Stamps. The prize is three free digi images!! Good luck deciding! 

Here's my card using the sweet little mermaid, Nina. I used the sketch from last week (pictured above) so I could use up some designer paper scraps. I've been cleaning up my craft room and found these paper flowers I completely forgot I had. Hooray for organizing! Just if I wouldn't buy more stuff to fill up the drawer space I've just created!! Sure hope you can join us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this is such a pretty card, I love your image but that beautiful design paper looks like she's swimming in the deep blue ocean. Great card as always take care and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

How cute, love the golden blond hair and the great flower and twine.
Hugs, Heide

Joanna M. said...

Really beautiful this week Linda. I'm a hoarder too! What can I say ... I love pretty papers. Love you coloring this week too!

mulberry station said...

Linda, I love the yellow and blue color combo and your paprs are perfect. It does look like she is swimming in the ocean. Hope you are doing well.'
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

I just love blue and yellow!! Adorable card and I LOVE the twine and flower!!
Blessings to you Linda!!