Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fresh Brewed Reminders

I wanted to remind you of our March blog candy challenge going on at the Fresh Brewed Blog. Read all the details HERE. Check out the fabulous goodies you're playing for!! Create a project using a Fresh Brewed Designs image as well as posting this blog candy badge on your blog as well as in your blog post to be eligible.  

I also wanted to remind you about our month long "Choose Your Challenge" that's also going on. This is the sketch...you really must give this a try. Read all the details about this challenge HERE

Here's a card I created using the sketch as well as the adorable Cutie Bug Latte image from Fresh Brewed Designs. I had this cutie colored for awhile now, so why not put him to use! I hope to see you for one or both of our challenges going on over at the Fresh Brewed Blog.
  

No comments: