Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Wee Bit Irish

Can you say adorable?!!! What a sweetie of an image! Let me introduce you to Hamlet, the stamp of the month over at From the Heart. It's another progressive challenge I discovered - purchase this month's stamp set, submit a project using him HERE on the From the Heart blog, and receive the next month's stamp set free!!! How fun is that?!! I love the sentiment, "I'm a wee bit Irish." Perfect for a little pigwit!!

Some challenges I'd like to submit my card to include:
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lots of Green
PINspirational Challenges - St. Patrick's Day
Artistic Inspirations - St. Patrick's Day
Make Something Monday - Green and Gold

 

11 comments:

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

What an adorable card! The image is so cute and the striped green paper is the perfect background! Thanks for sharing with us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
Tracey, DT

Céline said...

fun card! love the papers
thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
hugs
céline

Wynn said...

A card that makes you smile.....so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at ( Pin ) spirational this week. Wynn DT x

CraftingMum said...

Cute and Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
Louise x

deesdesigns said...

I may not be a "wee bit Irish" but I'm feeling lucky I got a chance to see this super cute card! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS Monthly Progressive Challenge - Dee
ReplyDelete

Susan said...

Thanks for entering our Make Something Monday Challenge! I agree, that is an adorable piggie! I hope you'll join us again next week!

Imke said...

This is such a cute card and i like your layout - love the clear lines. Your coloring is awesome !

Thanks for joining our SOTM March Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

Unknown said...

what a realy cute card and image love it, thanks for joining Artistic Inspiration & good luck Pam DT xx

rachel said...

what a cute little piggy - fab card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck! Rachel xx

Emma said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week for our 'Lots of Green' challenge xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

I adore this cute little pig Linda, definitely need to get him! Gorgrous coloring and love that striped DP. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments!!