Saturday, February 1, 2014

New Doodle Pantry Release

 It's the first of February (how did that happen?!) and time to share the new release over at Doodle Pantry. Do check out all the new and adorable sets, they're gonna make you say "awwwwww." Here's a card using the FREE WITH PURCHASE set Salty Snack Mice. I can relate, that is my favorite kind of snack food too!! I had to merge these two adorable critters, they are just so cute! All I could think of the entire time I was making this card was a version of the game tic tac toe called cheese and crackers (instead of using X's and O's).  

And here's a set previously sold at CDS called Hoppy Log. I couldn't pass up the chance to use this one again. I remember when it was released at Clearly Digi Stamps, creating with two of the images (frog and bunny). So of course I had to create with the quail this time!! Kept it somewhat monochromatic, using some of the digital paper also included in this set.

Don't forget to play along in our digital challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Blog. If you play along using a Doodle Pantry image, you'll receive for free the adorable set Easter Peeps. For more specials being offered at Doodle Pantry, check out the Specials page HERE.
  

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Gosh, not one but two fabulous cards. Love the mice with the sentiment... sure did give me a chuckle. Great job merging the images.
Your second card, is adorable!

Unknown said...

Linda, both of these cards are fantastic. I absolutely love the design you used for the mice. Wow!

Vi soriano said...

So cute card...love those images....made me laugh seeing those 2 mouse pigging out....

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Hi Linda, can you email me please, as I've lost your email address when my computer dies a couple of weeks ago. Also can you pick your images for the challenges coming up in March, so I can get them ordered.
Thanks Cindy
Holly Jolly

What a great image, wonderfully colored and a great layout too.
Cindy

bumblebee creations said...

both of your cards are just perfect!! Love them! I have blog candy...I hope you can join in!

Kathie said...

Oh Linda this card is just so cute I just adore this image and your wonderful colours.
Great card as always.

Hugs Kathie

Dawn Frost said...

LOVE how you merged the images on the first card, both cards are fantastic Linda!