Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Let's Celebrate...

 With some blog candy!!! Look at this fun bundle of goodies, and to be eligible to win this yummy candy, all you need to do is create a new project using a Fresh Brewed Designs image and link it HERE. You can enter up to 3 projects and you must post candy badge on your sidebar linking it back to the Fresh Brewed Blog and add this blog candy photo in each post with your card with a link back to THIS POST

Here's my card for the challenge - okay, so I can't play along since I'm on the design team, but I sure wish I could with all the yumminess up for grabs! I used the Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp A Gift for You, paper piecing the present and coloring in the bow with copics. I'll be popping this in the mail tomorrow for my sister-in-law's birthday. For once I'm sending out a card ahead of schedule!! Be sure and join us for our Blog Candy Challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

SMH at the sending a card out ahead of schedule. I am SO BEHIND!!! I want to hide my head I am so far behind :(

I know your SIL will LOVE this sweet little creation. I adore this mix of papers. The green and burgundy shades are just lovely.

Big smiles to you!
Have a Happy Wednesday
Heather D.