Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas Tags

We have a new challenge for you at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges - tags. Initially I thought about creating a card with a tag on it...I still may do that. But for now I have these two with an image from our sponsor, Bugaboo.  The image is called Sign It Snowman and perfect for filling in with your own message. The tags were die cut then finished off with some ribbon and a button tied on with linen thread. I sure hope you can join us and show us your Christmas tags at the Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.

3 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

LOOKIE HOW SWEET!!!
OK girl, I totally missed out on creating Christmas goodies this year. I was too busy! I guess I NEED to set a goal and make things throughout the year. Why is it so hard for me to create for Christmas when it isn't Christmas??? lol!!!
These tags make me smile :D

HUGS!
Heather

Anne said...

Just brilliant! Hugs x

Joey said...

Fab tags Linda, so sweet. Joey xx