Sunday, May 26, 2013

Warmest Wishes

Welcome to the Clean & Simple challenge at The Outlawz. This week DT member Lynn, who lives in South Africa, wants us to do a winter theme. Yes, that's right, it's almost winter time there so pull out whatever keeps you warm and dry and create something with it, CAS style. I used a Gina K Designs set seeing ink for the very first time called Warm Woolen Mittens. I love the Nordic sweater look stamping that background created. I stamped another one of the border stamps onto card stock, stamped the mittens' outline and cut 'em out (I know, me and cutting things out don't always get along!!). Everything was sponged with creamy caramel ink - my favorite ink for sponging. Please join us at The Outlawz for our winter themed clean & simple challenge. 

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh My...so glad I was snooping back in your blog because I missed several of your great post and this is one of them....lovely paper and I'm jealous that you already have some holiday cards complete and I have none. PS....Love Love the carrot card....106 comments...OMG...fantastic!