Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy Cinco de Mayo

I know I'm a couple days early, but I wanted to be ahead of the game for a change!!! Actually, my card is for two challenges that expire before Sunday so I have to get it posted now! I was first inspired by the photo over at 613 Avenue Create.

The theme of Cinco de Mayo  immediately reminded me of a sweet set from Doodle Pantry called Sombrero Hat (I also used the digital papers included in this set). I merged a sweet ant from Ant Accents and he's ready to shake his maraca!  The sketch is from OWH Stars and Stamps.

Lots of fun! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I've got a long day of work ahead of me tomorrow, then I'll probably need to take a nap!! Enjoy!


8 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love it! What a perfect and clever merging of sets. Gorgeous card, Linda!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the merging on this wonderful card. The digital papers just finish everything off so well. Fabulous job Linda!
hugs
glenda

Linda said...

Super nice...really like the brads flipped to the top and the sentiments at the bottom. tfs!!!

Unknown said...

What a perfectly adorable card for our inspiration this week! Love it! Thank you for playing along this week at 613 Avenue Create! Hope to see you again and Good luck!

Elizabeth Hart said...

A perfect Cinco de Meyo card - love the tie -in to the inspiration photo.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable...what a great Cinco de Mayo card!

Glittered Paws said...

Perfect and I don't know how I missed this last week for Cinco de Mayo - but it is totally cute. We did go out to our favorite Mexican place and of course had to have a large "rita".

Dawn Frost said...

Perfect ant merge Linda, love the card!