Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet Sketch and Bugaboo

Welcome to Sweet Sketch Wednesday and our latest challenge. We're visiting a sketch from the past -- so fun.

Our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Digi Stamps. They are a huge favorite of mine so be sure and check 'em out.

Everything That You Ever Wanted to Know About Bugaboo Stamps: As if raising five children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the world of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. That was two years ago. Today Bugaboo Stamps is one of the leading companies in digital images, and we're still growing! From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects. Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!
If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps stamps at Totally Stampalicious. And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for weekly challenges at Catch the Bug
The prize for our winner this week is 7 free digi images!!
Here's my card using Margaret Calendar Month - April. Around here, she needs to be carrying a snow shovel instead of an umbrella!!! Saturday was the last of the snow here...I hope! Looking forward to your creations with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 


9 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda your card really puts a smile on my face. Margaret remind's me of Liam's House Matron. Very stern lady but very nice and of similar build. Love your colours and papers. Take care, wishing you a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sally Dube said...

Haha!! Love this image!! She is so ready for the April Showers we have been having lately...
Wishing you a great week Linda - Blessings to you!!
Sally

mulberry station said...

Oh wow, you are bearly done with snow....I am so sorry. I hope it brightens up and is a nice spring and summer ahead. Don't you just love bugaboo...Your card put a msile on my face as soon as I saw it. Supe cute, my friend. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, Nancy

Joanna M. said...

I'm hoping that we are done with snow too. Wouldn't Spring be nice?!! So cute this week Linda

Heide said...

How cute! Love the fun umbrella. We also had some snow yesterday, I think it is done because the next few days are going to warm up. Have a super weekend.
Hugs, Heide

Unknown said...

Love your card Linda.

Something about it just reminds me of my gran.

Have a great weekend.

Holly xx

Jeannie said...

Margaret looks so grumpy doesn't she? I love it! Your colors are perfect and I really like the glitter in the rain too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Nicola said...

Ooh Margaret looks a proper old grumpy gran but loveable with it - oops hope my grandchildren don´t think me like her lol. Love your papers and colouration.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

melody said...

lol...love that image! she's got quite the face! fabulous coloring and take on the sketch...